Your London loft conversion is a brand new room so you can be as creative with its design as you like. Unlike other rooms in your house where you’re perhaps dictated to by what’s already there, your loft conversion provides you with a blank canvas and, working with Simply Loft, you can even have certain elements agreed at the design stage and built in by our team. So, if you want some creative storage solutions that double as a design feature, or perhaps glass steps on your staircase, you can have it.
Of course, sometimes there just seems like too much choice out there and it can be overwhelming, which is when it’s a good idea to get some much-needed inspiration. We’ve put together a Pinterest board devoted to loft conversion décor ideas where we’ve added some of our favourite Simply Loft projects as well as some of our favourite loft conversion ideas from around the web.
So what are some of our favourite ideas? Here’s our top ten.
1. Use the dead space in the eaves to create a reading nook with built-in seating and shelves.
2. Keep the brickwork on your chimneybreast un-plastered for a chic, industrial look.
3. Using the sloping ceiling to hang a hammock – perfect for a teen’s bedroom.
4. Glass floor on your staircase to create light in what could be a dull area.
5. Using built-in shelving as a room divider to separate a bedroom and en suite.
6. Get hotel style with an elegant slipper bath inside a bedroom.
7. Keep it light and bright. White walls with splashes of colour keep things light and airy.
8. Use the eaves as a creative space to place a wet room.
9. Keep floors neutral. Natural-looking laminate or pale carpets create a sense of space.
10. Feature walls draw the eye, whether it’s a wall of exposed brick or a stunning wallpaper.
To create your dream loft conversion in London, and give your home a beautiful bespoke space, contact Simply Loft today to chat about your ideas.Share this: